- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Scaled Analytics collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- For Canadian Customers, we may require your full mailing address for the purposes of issuing HST/GST invoices and/or receipts.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Scaled Analytics with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or enroll in any of our services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Scaled Analytics may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Customer referrals
How will we use your data?
Scaled Analytics collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with information on services and industry trends that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Scaled Analytics will not share any of the data you provide to us with any third party.
When Scaled Analytics processes your order, any credit-card information is stored by a third-party (currently Stripe or PayPal). Scaled Analytics is not aware of and does not store any of your payment information.
How do we store your data?
Scaled Analytics uses third-party Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for storing customer details, but the CRM provider does not have access to your data through Scaled Analytics.
Unless you are enrolled in one of our eLearning courses, Scaled Analytics will keep your Name and Email Address for no more than 365 days since the date of last activity (the last time you responded to an email, logged into a service, or otherwise made use of your contact or account with us). Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by permanently removing it from our database(s).
If you are enrolled in our eLearning course, we will keep your Name and Email Address for at least 365 days, or until you ask us to permanently remove your contact information. This is to ensure that our eLearning customers have access to updated course material at any time.
Scaled Analytics would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Scaled Analytics from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email with the subject title, UNSUBSCRIBE to [email protected]. Please send the email from the email address that you wish to have unsubscribed.
What are your data protection rights?
Scaled Analytics would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Scaled Analytics for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Scaled Analytics correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Scaled Analytics to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Scaled Analytics erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Scaled Analytics restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Scaled Analytics’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Scaled Analytics transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +1 (343) 308-4033
Or write to us:
Scaled Analytics, Inc.
#203 – 700 March Road
Kanata, ON K2K 2V9
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us: +1 (343) 308-4033
Or write to us at:
555 Legget Drive
Suite 304 – Tower A
Kanata, ON K0A 1L0
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Scaled Analytics has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada (https://priv.gc.ca)