Leverage the flight data experts at Scaled Analytics
Scaled Analytics has significant experience in the use of flight data for investigating aircraft incidents and accidents. Should you have an incident for which you require analysis of aircraft flight data, Scaled Analytics will work with your Safety Officer to interpret the results, identify likely causes, and establish corrective actions in order to reduce the risk of future occurrences.
We can provide as much or as little assistance you require ranging from simple readout and conversion of the raw flight data into engineering units, to complete engineering reports, presentations and flight animations that can be used as training aids or for briefing pilot groups or senior management. Scaled Analytics has significant experience analyzing data from all types of aircraft including:
- Airline/Commercial Transport
- Commercial Helicopter
- Corporate Fixed Wing
- Military Fixed Wing and Helicopter
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)
- General Aviation Fixed Wing
- Commercial Flight Simulator
- No specialized software or computer hardware to purchase
- No special training requirements
- No highly-specialized data analysis staff required
- Use the service on an “as needed” basis – no minimum purchase requirement and only purchase the level of service you require
- All information is transferred securely and is made available ONLY to authorized personnel
- The customer ALWAYS owns the data. Scaled Analytics will purge all records of the customer data and reports as per the customer’s instructions.
FOQA/FDA/FDM Program Consulting Services
Operators that are considering starting a Flight Operations Quality Assurance (FOQA) or Flight Data Monitoring (FDM) program but have little experience in such programs can benefit from Scaled Analytics’ consulting services. We have considerable experience establishing new FOQA/FDM programs and we can assist your organization with the evaluation and selection of software tools or service models based on what features are important to you. Scaled Analytics can help operators recognize a significant cost savings on program implementation. Specialized Data Analysis software is expensive, but many operators will be surprised to learn that they can use much of the software architecture they already own such as Microsoft Office, SharePoint and SQL Server. These technologies are very refined and surprisingly simple to use once they are configured. Scaled Analytics can provide integration services to implement these technologies at a fraction of the cost (and risk) to implement a new FOQA software suite. Scaled Analytics can provide the following services:
- Comparing third party services to in house programs
- Evaluating software packages/services
- Assisting in the development of policies and procedures
- Integrating best-of-breed software systems to establish a complete FOQA solution
- Assisting with addressing concerns of organizational groups such as pilots’ unions
- Assisting with personnel selection and training
Contact us at email@example.com to find out how our experience can help you meet your flight data business challenges.
Sky Analyst FDM is a modern, cloud-based Flight Data Monitoring (FDM) and FOQA service for event detection, reporting, and detailed analysis.
Flight Data Analysis
Sky Analyst AOG, an exciting new data analysis service that allows aircraft operators to use their flight data to return their aircraft to service much more quickly than has been possible in the past.
Scaled Analytics can simplify the process for completing your annual Flight Data Recorder (FDR) readout serviceability checks, normally required every 12 months or 3000 flight hours.